[Double Jump] [Double Jump]

This is a pretty complicated game to get the hang of but it's a lot of fun. I love the music. It's trippy as hell.

GMR516 responds:

Thanks for the great review man!

Chipperblocks Chipperblocks

Pretty cool little game. Very simple concept but it's executed excellently. The music tracks are pretty decent, even if they're just short loops.

gamenet responds:

Thanks!

Super Mega Nickelback Super Mega Nickelback

This game is so perfect. I love every aspect of it. Even the music. Something about these renditions of Nickelback songs is actually listenable. Maybe it's because they lack Chad Kroeger's vocals. Either way, this game is tenouttaten!

Max Skyler: Stolen Relic Max Skyler: Stolen Relic

It was way too easy and rather short, but a pretty decent point and click nonetheless.

Pico's School DLC Pico's School DLC

Fucking laughed my ass off. I was expecting a really shitty Pico fangame, but this was just brilliant as hell. I love it.

ItsTheAshtray responds:

Thankssss

Die for sex Die for sex

This is really stupid but also funny as hell. I love it.

sexyart69 responds:

Haha. Glad you liked it!

Macho Man Soundboard Macho Man Soundboard

I fuckin' love Randy Savage! This soundboard is great. And it even has one of my favorite Macho Man quotes of all time. Fuckin' perfect.

DarkMagus667 responds:

which quote? "Kwow man freak out!"? I like them all but whatching that interview where he forgot what he was going to say had me busting up laughing!

Ridiculous Glitching Ridiculous Glitching

Holy shit, this game is awesome. It takes a concept as simple as Flappy Bird and cranks it up to eleven! I fuckin' love it. The music is really awesome and the graphics are really bright and colorful. It's insanely difficult, but fun as hell.

Killego Killego

This is a really well made and interesting game. My only complaint is that it's too damn easy and the game just tells you how to do everything instead of letting you figure it out on your own. Other than that though, it's fuckin' amazing.

Guess the Movie! Guess the Movie!

This is pretty fun and quite challenging. The clues are very cryptic and you really have to think to figure them out. It's a lot of fun.