Doctor Who Regeneration Doctor Who Regeneration

Kanye West as The Doctor would be funny as fuck. This is a great animation, although honestly I didn't even realize it was supposed to be Kanye until he interrupted Reagan's speech. Either way it's pretty funny. Good job.

super boring daily routin super boring daily routin

Not bad for your first animation. The art style is kinda simple but it looks good. I love the music selection. I'm a huge Weezer fan, so you get extra points just for that. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Happy Easter. :-) Happy Easter. :-)

Tenouttaten. TENOUTTAFUCKINTEN! This is one of the funniest Bible parodies I've ever seen. I'm gonna have "Ride that gay ass Jesus, ride that gay ass!" stuck in my head for weeks now. Someone should make a ten hour loop of that.

In all seriousness though, this is a fantastic submission. The animation's kinda simple but it looks nice. The voice acting is good and the comedic delivery is spot on. I love it.

tonyfamous responds:

Thanks. :-) To be honest the song was in my head all yesterday too. :-)

Super Mario FLStudio Super Mario FLStudio

God damn, this is impressive! I never imagined FL could be used like this. I think I'll stick to making beats though. This looks like it took a lot of time to produce. Excellent submission.

McDoobies McDoobies

I've been a huge Cheech and Chong fan for a few years but I never heard this sketch. The animation is really awesome and it's absolutely hilarious. I hope my town gets a McDoobie's someday. I could go for some Really Happy Meals and Hash Brownies.

「プロミセス」 「プロミセス」

God damn, that was fuckin' creepy. I loved it.

Dunso responds:

Thanks. I'm scared too.

Anti-Virus Anti-Virus

Just like before, this is weird as hell and I don't fully understand it. Also like before, that's what makes me love it so much.

Videos Juegos(? Videos Juegos(?

This animation is like the definition of "fucked up". This shit is just weird. Of course, I like weird, so it gets a pass from me.

Mario Seinfeld Mario Seinfeld

This is a truly brilliant parody of Seinfeld. It captures the essence of the show perfectly. I love it. Also, I love that Nick Murphy played Luigi as I'm a huge fan of his work on "Continue?".

Spacetime Fabric Softener Spacetime Fabric Softener

I absolutely love this. The animation is spectacular and the music is just amazing. It looks and sounds like something from the 1960s, which is really awesome.