Doctor Who Regeneration Doctor Who Regeneration

Kanye West as The Doctor would be funny as fuck. This is a great animation, although honestly I didn't even realize it was supposed to be Kanye until he interrupted Reagan's speech. Either way it's pretty funny. Good job.

super boring daily routin super boring daily routin

Not bad for your first animation. The art style is kinda simple but it looks good. I love the music selection. I'm a huge Weezer fan, so you get extra points just for that. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Happy Easter. :-) Happy Easter. :-)

Tenouttaten. TENOUTTAFUCKINTEN! This is one of the funniest Bible parodies I've ever seen. I'm gonna have "Ride that gay ass Jesus, ride that gay ass!" stuck in my head for weeks now. Someone should make a ten hour loop of that.

In all seriousness though, this is a fantastic submission. The animation's kinda simple but it looks nice. The voice acting is good and the comedic delivery is spot on. I love it.

tonyfamous responds:

Thanks. :-) To be honest the song was in my head all yesterday too. :-)

[Double Jump] [Double Jump]

This is a pretty complicated game to get the hang of but it's a lot of fun. I love the music. It's trippy as hell.

GMR516 responds:

Thanks for the great review man!

Chipperblocks Chipperblocks

Pretty cool little game. Very simple concept but it's executed excellently. The music tracks are pretty decent, even if they're just short loops.

gamenet responds:

Thanks!

Super Mega Nickelback Super Mega Nickelback

This game is so perfect. I love every aspect of it. Even the music. Something about these renditions of Nickelback songs is actually listenable. Maybe it's because they lack Chad Kroeger's vocals. Either way, this game is tenouttaten!

]|[ Pearl Seaquence ]|[ Pearl Seaquence

Awesome song

I love the melody and the beats and everything about this song! It's just plain epic.

Hitler And His Talking Vagina Hitler And His Talking Vagina

Hilarious

I loved this song. I even added it to my favorites and I have listened to it quite a few times. Keep up the good work, man!